Sunday, October 30, 2011

Brains......brains.....brains.....


We had our ward Halloween party yesterday and I thought I would share this lovely picture with you.  Of course, they were having a costume contest too.  Don't you love costume contests?  I remember many times feeling jipped because the sparkly princess won instead of me.  There was oneyear brenna was dressed up as a transformer (seriously, how many girls want to be transformers?) and of course the fairy princess won. grr!!!  I rebelled this year at our ward halloween party and dressed as ugly as I could, a zombie, just to show them you don't have to be cutsie....guess who won the contest....yup, me! not those pretty pirates or princesses.  I had fun doing my costume.  Found the dress at Saver's, ripped it and rolled it in dirt, made soem fake blood, and viola!  A zombie is born....or unborn?  There were some people in our ward that didn't recognize me and had to ask other people who I was.  It was great!


Stay tuned for some really cute kiddos pictures after Halloween.

No comments: