Tuesday, November 1, 2011

~Happy Halloween~

I hope everyone had a good Halloween.  We did =)  I was so glad that the weather decided to stay nice.  It was great being able to take the kids trick-or-treating without bundling them up in 50 layers.  We went around our neighborhood this year and did some actual foot work, no trunk-or-treat this year.  I was bummed at the lack of Halloween activities this year.  Usually there is something for the kids to do everyday for a week before.  Maybe I'm just out of the loop but it seemed like there weren't many going on.  Oh well.  We had fun with our corn maze, pumpkin carving, and a few parades.

We did a little bit of pumpkin carving this year.  Jason wanted to do a mean looking one:


I didn't want the usual face so I did a skeleton face:













 usually get little pumpkins for the kids to decorate and paint but I didn't this year.  I know, I should have.

We had our ward Halloween party Saturday.  It was fun to go see our friends and neighbors.  I did a post earlier about it.  I was excited to win the costume contest.  Then right after the party, Ian had a costume birthday party.  He had a blast!  I need to get some pictures from my friend since my camera broke.  He was dressed as Superman (a pair of his jammies that have a cape =)  )

I had both the kids dress as skeleton's this year.  I don't think I'll get a way with dressing them the same much longer so I'm enjoying it.

Brenna was excited to dress up for school!


While Brenna got to have fun at hew Halloween party at school, me and Ian went trick-or-treating with Jason at his work.

While we were walking in the parking lot, Ian told me "Mommy!  Take a picture!" and he struck a pose =)  What a goober! 


Here are the kids, ready to go =)  We had friends come with us and i forgot to get a picture of all of them together =(





Here's Jason in the white out contacts that he insisted he just HAD to have for Halloween =P


Trick or Treat!!!

1 comment:

The Hodsons said...

Halloween fun!!! Love your kids' costumes....where did you find those?