Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Discovering new things =)

A few weeks ago I went to the Discovery Gateway with the kids and with my bestest friend Kanani and her boys.  She home schools her boys and with the school program they get to go on field trips and she invited me along.  It was fun. It was like the Treehouse Museum in Ogden.
Playing in the farm section =)  They got to play on a horse that was the size of a real horse.  They loved it!


This was Ian's favorite part.  It was a big thing with water and lots of water toys.  He had so much fun that he soaked himself.  I had to take his clothes off and dry them with the hand dryer.  But at least he had fun, right?

He got to stamp some fun pictures =)

Ian's other favorite part.  These were magnetic sticks.  Now I know what to get him fro Christmas =)

Huge waffle shaped blocks.  The kids had fun building blocks out of them and stacking them

The helicopter!  The kids loved this!  Especially since it was just like the one at Daddy's work.  It even said IHC on it =)


Brenna, Jameson, and Tyson.  They were concentrating so hard to build stuff.
Brenna being a checkout girl and doing some shopping of her own.  Smart girl, went straight to the fruits and veggies first =) 
 


Maybe future news anchors? 

Brenna got to build some block buildings and then you push a button and it shakes the platform.  Its supposed to recreate what happens to buildings during an earthquake.


It was a pretty fun day.  I don't think I would pay the full price of $8 a person to go, but I'm a cheapskate with everything.

No comments: