Friday, May 28, 2010

"I kissed a cow and I liked it'

For Brenna's preschool they took a field trip to a dairy farm.  Me and Ian decided to tag along too.  The kids loved seeing all the cows.  The kids were so good the whole time!  I was so proud of all of them.  Brenna even got a little brave and gave a few baby cows a pat on the head.  When they were all done they all got to enjoy a yummy treat that was came from cows....creamies!!!! 

Ian was loving all the cows too!  He was so excited when he saw all those cows!!!

He decided to show this little calf how much he loved it.  This is right before he planted a big one the big wet nose of the calf.  Ian was just returning a favor because 2 seconds before this the calf gave him a big lick on the face.  It was so cute!!!

He tried to stop at every stall and pet every calf.  If he could have he would have been in the stall with them.

Aren't these little calves so cute?  Can you tell what our favorite part was?  The baby cows were just so cute!  I ran my camera battery dead (in defense, it wasn't as charged as I though it was) taking all the pictures of the calves.

No comments: