Sunday, May 16, 2010

Congrats Becca and Aaron!!!



Aaron and Becca got married on Saturday.  It was a beautiful ceremony...punctuated by shrill screeches from Ian.  They had it at the Pine Valley Chapel at This is the Place Heritage park.  Thank you for letting us share in your wonderful day!  I am so excited for them to start their new life together. 

I didn't get many pictures because Ian was being a little stinker and the only thing that kept him occupied was to let him play with the camera, hence the wonderuful nostril shot =)

Another set of lovely pictures of my kids.  Ian wanted to get into everything so I stuck him in the stroller and he was not happy about it.  Brenna had fun playing until I wanted to take a picture of her and then she was a grouchy bum

Here is a happier picture before stinker mode set in.  I love my little guy!!!

I was getting some great pictures (insert sarcasm here).  Brenna looks like she might be stoned, which she wasn't.  But this was a super cute picture of Deakin, Dallas' little boy.  He is such a sweet little guy, so if he comes up missing one day....don't look at my house ;)

All in all, it was a good day!  Congrats once again you guys!!!

1 comment:

Josh and Dallas said...

It was so great to see you on Saturday! I need that so cute pic of my boy with his flirty look! And your kids weren't stinkers. It was a crazy day and they did so awesome, just like the whole rest of the lot. Will you email me that photo? Thanks Trin:)