Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brenna's new do!


Brenna got her first "short" haircut!  We have cut her hair a lot before this, but never this short.  I am a baby about cutting her hair so Daddy had to take her.  They were out shopping today for my Mother's Day present and she told her daddy she wanted to get her hair cut so they did.  We have tried to convince her to cut it short but she never will.  This picture doesn't do her justice.  She looks ADORABLE!  I'll take a better one when I can fix her hair and whatnot too.  I love it!

Also, I'm trying my hand at digital scrapbooking the pictures and stuff for my blog so forgive my first feeble attempt....I hope I can get better.  But I have found it takes more time than doing it on paper....and can cost a bunch too but I guess once you have them downloaded you can reuse them however much you want.  If you have any tips on how to do it, please feel free to share them!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

She looks so cute!

And I have a tip that works great with me - saves me both time AND money. Don't do it. lol. I wish I did, but I have never gotten into it. I am so going to regret it one day...

Josh and Dallas said...

Adorable! Wow! That makes her look so big! Especially with those cute earrings too. Love you Brenna!
Great job with the digital page. Honestly I feel it SAVES time and money going digital. Once you get into it, you know how everything works and it's super fast. That is how I'm up to date. I just have D's first 3 months on paper. Then, it works out to be cheaper to just print books, especially with coupons. And you don't spend extra money at the scrapbook stores. There are lots of digital freebies on the internet.