Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brenna!!!!

I can't believe it!!! My little girl is already 5?! Where or where has the time gone? I still remember when I found out I was pregnant with her, seeing her for the first time on the ultrasound and then finally bringing her home from the hospital.  She was a tiny thing, 5 lbs 14 oz. 19 inches long.  But she was the cutest baby ever!!!!  The nurses in the nursery agreed and she got the award for being the cutest baby in the nursery.  I have loved watching her grow and develop into her own person.  She is a spunky, fiesty little girl!!!  I think she got a little bit of attitude from me. =)  She is a very smart girl too!  Her preschool teacher is constantly amazed at how much she knows and she's always trying to find new things to challenge Brenna since she is so far ahead of her class.  She is a big helper to me with her brother too.  Lately, whenever he gets hurt he runs to Brenna for a hug better and she is happy to oblige.  Now, she's not perfect by far.  She is a drama queen and gets bent out of shape about the most miniscule things, but that goes with the territory of being a girl.  Even after her biggest tantrum she comes out of her room and says she's sorry and she loves us.  She is always giving me hugs and kisses.  I love my little girl!!!  She has been the greatest blessing to us.  Even though we hadn't planned on having her at the time we did, I am so glad we did!  She changed our lives so much and I am grateful everyday for her, even when she's being a stinker ;)


2 comments:

Josh and Dallas said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! See you soon!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Brenna! She is one gorgeous little girl!