Sunday, August 22, 2010

My birthday

Usually I don't like to draw attention to my birthday.  After all, who wants to admit they are getting older?  But I have to show off my cute presents.

As you know, I got a new jeep about a month ago.  I've been talking about getting some stickers for it to make it "mine."  I love Tinkerbell.  Brenna helped pick out these stickers to go on the windows.  Of course, they're purple too, my favorite color.  If I could have a purple car, I would =)


Jason picked these out for me too.  Well, obviously they're not for me exactly.  I've already got the spots picked out in the kids' rooms for these.  I fell in love with the boy quote awhile ago when we were trying to do some decorations in Ian's room, and I guess Jason remembered that I liked it.

I had a quiet birthday since it was Sunday and since Jason had to work.  But it was a relaxing day and the kids behaved themselves, what more could I want?  We even all got to take a nap after church.  I think the best present I could ever ask for is just having my kids with me.  No matter how much they drive me crazy, I love these kiddos to death.

(Ian was pushing his blanket around in Brenna's stroller)

No comments: