Friday, July 17, 2009

Brenna's new boyfriend




We are down here at my mom's house in Arizona. It has been a blast so far. We met my mom's boyfriend, Howard, for the first time. Brenna took an immediate liking ot him. She informed us today that he is her boyfriend. She told Nana, "Sorry Charlie, he's my boyfriend now." I'm going to have my hands full with her if she's already stealing boyfriends and she's only 4. She has been having so much.


Ian has really taken a liking to his Nana too. He got to sit on Nana's motorcycle and he thought it was cool. Nana gets to rock him to sleep every night.




Today was a very hot day. I don't know the exact temperature but it was close to 120 degrees. We decided to test the saying that it was hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk. I think the eggs got cooked a little.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love that you actually tested that saying! Haha. You make me laugh and that DOES sound brutally hot. I don't think that egg looks cooked enough to eat though ;)

Josh and Dallas said...

Trin! That egg looks SICK! So funny though. I hope you have the pool out when you are outside. Better yet, just stay inside with the A/C. Glad you are having a great time! Say hi to your mom for me!

LOVES