Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ian's Blessing



On Sunday, March 1st we blessed our little guy, or I should say Jason did. Time has sure flown by. It seemed like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and now he's already almost 6 weeks old. He is growing like a weed. We weighed him the other day and he's now about 10 pounds. I'm glad now that I didn't buy a bunch of 0-3 month clothes because he's already almost out of most of them. As for Sunday......It was a beautiful blessing. I loved hearing a little bit of what our Heavenly Father has in store for Ian. He was a very good boy and didn't cry at all. I am so thankful that I have a husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and administer blessings whenever they are needed. It's also wonderful that we have so many worthy priesthood holders in our family and that are friends that were able to join in. Thank you everyone!! Ian looked so handsome in his little white tux. Jason's Aunt Lisa made it for him. She is an amazing seamstress!!! She made a cute little dress for Brenna when Brenna was a baby and I thought it was one that she bought in a store, but I found out later that it was actually one she had made. I wish that was a talent I had but, alas, my sewing is limited to sewing on a button and maybe patching a hole. Anyways....it was a beautiful day and I am thankful for our friends and family who were able to join in it with us.



Also, Jason's brother Dallin and his wife Sara came and stayed with us for the weekend so they could be here for Ian's blessing. They live in Nevada near Vegas. It was fun having them here. Brenna loved having them around and was so excited to show them all of her toys, plus she was super excited that they brought her presents (such a spoiled little girl!!).



On Friday we are going to do a little photo shoot of Ian and Brenna with my friend Dallas. She takes super cute pictures of her little guy and of all the litle kids in her family so I decided to enlist her talents. So stay tuned and we'll get some super cute pictures on here of my two little rugrats.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh I love little baby boys in their white tuxes - so cute. I am glad everything went well - I remember being so nervous with Anna that she would scream the whole time or have a blow out. LOL.