Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not too crazy about my new haircut =P

Lately I've been saying I want to cut my hair. It was pretty long and a pain in the rear. So today I finally did it. I wanted it cut to just below the shoulders and instead it's above the shoulders. I just have to vent a little bit. I even told her where I wanted it to sit when it is dry, instead she cut it that length wet and so of course it's going to be shorter when it's dry. Grr!!! I'm not exactly crazy about it but i guess i'll have to live with it or wear a hat for a few months. And since I don't own any hats I guess my only option is to deal with it. The difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is about 2 weeks, or so I've heard. So here's a pic...not exactly the most flattering since Itook it myself and it's the end of the day and I didn't really do anything with it. Feel free to leave comments about whether you hate or like it and any cute ideas of how to style it since most of the ways I usually fix my hair work best with long hair. If you hate it please tell me...I'd rather walk around knowing I look funny then thinking I look cute when I don't. Hopefully It'll look better when I actually fix it. (I'm trying to be optimistic here)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I can't really tell much from the picture, but it looks fine to me. And like you said, you can always change things up with how you style it. I don't get hair stylists sometimes - did they not go to school for this?! I asked one to cut an inch off my hair and she cut off FOUR. FOUR!!! Boo!

Keri said...

I think it's really cute, honestly! Its probably such a change that it seems drastic to you. Don't worry - you look good.

Audrey Cornelius said...

I think it looks fine. Maybe you just don't like it because it wasn't what you were expecting. Good luck on the grow back!