Saturday, November 1, 2008

Prego Pictures/Baby Update

I've been bugged about putting belly pictures up. I tried to take some, but they didn't work. Plus, I'm carrying this baby really low so I look funny. I remember with Brenna I carried her high but even when I wear my maternity shirts, I just end up looking chubby, maybe I'll have to post a picture sometime just to illustrate my point. But I am about 27 weeks so far. yay! And lucky for me, (If you're pregnat skip this part cuz I don't want you mad at me) I can still fit into a lot of my regular clothes. True, they don't look quite as cute as they did before, but in some of them I look almost normal and there's a few I can wear that I don't even look pregnant, just depending on the pants I'm wearing too. I still have a few pairs of jeans that I can fit into too!!! Now let's hope this means that after I have the baby I'll be able to fit into my old clothes and not look too funny, cuz I have some clothes that are way cute that I still want to be able to wear. We'll find out in a few more months. I had a doctor appointment on Monday. They did another ultrasound to check my fluids and she said everything looked great!!! She's no longer worried about my fluid levels. That is a huge relief for me. He is not a morning person. Everytime I have an ultrasound he doesn't want to move, but a couple hours later he's kicking up a stomr and doing all sorts of tricks. We also tried to get another shot making sure it's still a boy. He was being shy I guess and kept his legs crossed so we couldn't get a clear shot. The doctor said she saw enough views that it was a boy but couldn't get a good shot to take a picture. Oh well. We did get a lot of views of his face. I think he's going to be bigger than Brenna.



This shows his little face. You can see his eyes and nose and one of his little hands. I'm getting excited for January to come. It will be very interesting to see what kind of personality. It'll be big change for our family. Brenna's as the age where she can do a lot of things herself so it's going to take some getting used to and adjusting to have to do everything for a baby again. Luckily Brenna is at that age where she will be such a big helper and since she can do so much for herself it'll make it that much easier on me.

1 comment:

Audrey Cornelius said...

Oh how fun! I'm glad you are still fitting into your cloths. That is always fun to see how long you can avoid the maternity tent.