Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun times a the Treehouse

During the summer, Weber county sponsors free activities on Saturdays at various places.  Since I am el cheapo, I take advantage.  There are usually about 5 or 6 things to choose from each Saturday and they are usually different each Saturday.  Last Saturday's adventure was at the Treehouse Museum.  My kids love this place but I am usually too cheap to fork out the $6 per person, plus parents have to pay.  So we went and had some fun for free =)  The kids ran around from thing to think and every time I tried to get a picture, all I got was blur.....they had tons of fun!!!  They really loved the music room, my head, not so much.  But I love how much the kids can learn about different cultures here.  They have a Chinatown, and Indian village, a farm, medieval set, a section on the presidents, and a doctor's room
Ian is being a superhero!  He's go the pose down.

Brenna tried to pull Excalibur and be the next King of England.....it didn't work out for her......

My lil cowboy on a bucking bronco =)

This was my cowgirl on her prancing horse. (she didn't want to be bucked around)

With all the fires going on I figured we would be in need of some firefighters so I started training them early.  I'm not sure if the truck would make it to the fire with Ian driving.......

And this is my big kid........

No comments: