Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random summer pics

I have a bunch of random pictures and I don't want to do a separate post for each set so I'm regurgitating them here =)
 Playing at the pool

 Even my dog likes to play on the slides.  She would slide, go jump up the stairs, go through the tube and then slide again. Silly mutt!
 Me and my baby girl at the Terrace Days
 Me and my little man at Terrace Days.  We were going to stay and watch fireworks but Brenna had a meltdown and threw a fit so we went home.

My big helper!  He loves eating cookie dough!  Notice the big cocoa mess....that was him dumping out my cocoa in an attempt to help.. Notice the HUGE lollipop...he would take a bite of dough, lick the sucker, east some dough, lick the sucker.  Can we say sugar high?!
Love the mischievous look here!

Slip and slide! We used it twice before they broke it.....

 Ian loves to help "fix" things.  Whenever Jason (or me) gets the tools out, he has to grab a tool and help us.
This is a new game invented by Ian.  Not sure what to call it....It's kinda like baseball, only you hit the ball on the ground, but not golf because you use a baseball bat, but not baseball because you use a soccer ball......

This is the end result whenever we go to the dog park.  No, that is not dog poop!  He likesto play in the dog water dishes, which are usually in the dirt...so, you mix water and dirt and you get a whole lot of fun for Ian!  Not to mention he gets to chase around all the dogs and he LOVES it when they come give him kisses =)  Brenna likes to go take off into the trees or go make new friends so I can never get a picture of her.


Playing in the helicopter at Terrace Days.  There were lots of buttons to push =)

Stay tuned for more pictures!  Maybe next time I'll actually put them in the right order......
Last but not least, here is proof that I can actually grow flowers! True, the previous owners planted them, but I've watered them (ok, so the rain did that for me), but the amazing part, is that they are still alive!  Everytime I get one of those potted flowers for Mother's Day, it's dead within a few days.


Here is my gardening: get a bunch of wildflower seeds, throw them in the dirt, water them, and cross your fingers that they grow.  I thought the rain had washed them all out, but then they started popping out everywhere!  I love wildflowers (mostly because they are low maintenance).  I love seeing the mixture of all types of flowers.

1 comment:

Tiffanee said...

What fun pictures! Love the dog that slides. How cute is that!! You have a darling family!!