Friday, April 2, 2010

Bathroom decorations

I have been trying to think for a while how to decorate my bathroom.  I'm not that great at decorating so I was kinda stumped.  So I stole part of my idea from one of my friends.  I went to my friend Dallas' house one day and I noticed in her bathroom she had a cute picture of her little boy in the bathtub.  I thought that was a cute idea so I decided to do that in mine.  I got pictures of the kids when they were little playing in the bathtub and bathroom.  I did them as babies since I don't like the idea of any pictures of them older hanging up, naked baby pictures are okay, naked kids....not so much.

Brenna's favorite playspot was the sink so I thought this would be cute in the bathroom.
This isn't quite finished.  In the bottom corner I'm getting a quote that says "When all else fails, Take a bath"  Ian loves the bathrub and will climb into it even when he's dressed.


This isn't the bathroom but I finally put some decorations in Ian's room.  Well, actually, I made Jason put them up.   On the other wall are the Decepticons. (these are the Autobots, the good guys, for those of you not into Transformers)
Once again, not the bathroom.  Jason's parents got us these letters for Brenna's room when we first had her but we didn't really have a place to put them or decorate until now.  Plus, they have been in storage for the past 4 years.  I finally drug them out and painted them.  Jason's grandparents in St. George are going ot cut out some letters for Ian's name nad then I'll paint them and put them on his door.  They'll be red, blue, silver, and green.

This is my lone kitchen decoration.  I'm still thinking about what else to do.  I have a few walls upstairs that are looking lonely but I'm getting some decorations from my mom in a few weeks so I'll get to work on those.  Our hosue is finally looking like a home!!!

2 comments:

Josh and Dallas said...

Looks awesome Trin! I love bubbles in the bathroom. Great touch!

The Hodsons said...

Adorable bathroom pictures!! You have a decorator's eye!