Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

We dyed our Easter eggs Wednesday.  The kids had fun, including the big one =).  Jason bought a dye kit that had tinfoil sheets that were supposed to rub off on the egg.  I finally got the hang of how to get it to transfer on the last egg. =)





Ian was getting frustrated when we were decorating because he wanted to do it to.  But a 1 year old and liquid dye does not sound like a combination I want to try out.


Don't you love the looks on their faces?  We do our Easter Bunny stuff on the Saturday before so that we can spend Sunday focusing on what Easter is really about, Our Savior and all He did for us.

The kids had fun finding all the eggs.  The Easter Bunny did a good job of hiding some and I had to go back and find some that they missed.  Ian was so funny when he would find one.  He would see one, after I pointed to where it was, get all excited and start saying "ball, ball."  Then he would try and throw or bang it to another egg.  What a funny boy!!!
Brenna was so excited for her basket.  She got some hair bows and the movie "Robots." Which we have seen  a few times a day everyday since.

We had a fun Easter.  On Saturday, some of our friends, Alan and Kanani Wilson and their 3 boys, came and were going to watch conference with us.  Well, the internet wasn't working and we don't have tv so we didn't get to watch.  Not that we would anyway....we usually get together for conference and spend the whole time talking and stuff that we never pay attention.  It's just fun to get together with friends!!!  Thanks for coming up!!!
Our Easter Sunday was uneventful.  Jason had to work so we didn't do anything special and the internet wasn't up again so we didn't get to watch conference again.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch them later.  Which will probably be bettter since I'll be able to pause it when I need to take care of a rugrat or watch during naptime.


(of course there aren't any pictures of me doing anything since I'm the one with the camera.  I should stick my hand in the picture sometime jsut so I can be a part of it =)  )

No comments: