Friday, October 30, 2009

I love a man in overalls!

I love little boys in overalls! I think it is the cutest thing ever so of course Ian has a pair. Isn't he so handsome? He is such a cute little stinker! He is learning how to wave, give "5," and loves to give hugs and kisses. Unfortunately his favorite word is "Dada" and I only hear "Mommom" when he's crying or when I'm in a room with the door shut and he wants to get in to get me.
He is getting more and more personality everyday. He is going to be a little character. A few months ago Jason was all sad because Ian was such a momma's boy and wanted nothing to do with him....well....that is no longer the case. Ian loves his mommy still but he is slowly turning to the dark side and becoming a daddy's boy. When Jason gets home from Ian's face lights up and he gets so excited to see him. He then follows Jason around the house until he picks him up. Heaven forbid if Jason goes into the bathroom or bedroom and shuts the door and Ian isn't with him. Daddy is his favorite to cuddle with at bedtime or naptime ( I know I need to get a picture of it cuz it's so cute to watch them cuddle). I knew it was only a matter of time until Mom was old news...but I was hoping to at least last a year. Oh well....at least my little girl is still a Mommy's girl.
(she's a stinker too and won't let me take a picture of her so I have to sneak up on her)
Brenna still loves to cuddle with me and spend time with me....but alas, she is growing up too and it won't be too much longer until mom gets replaced by school friends. Hmmm....what's a mom to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love overalls too! They are just so stinkin' cute!