Saturday, December 27, 2008

Such a thoughtful hubby!!


My Christmas present this year was a day at the spa. Jason got me a prenatal spa package at Mindful Women Spa in Ogden. It was just what I needed. I was started out with a prenatal massage. That was very relaxing. I was thinking that when they do a massage you would be all exposed, which I am not a fan of, but they kept you covered the whole time. The only exposed parts were the part they were massaging at the time and they kept covered all the main parts you want covered. After the massage, they put an exfoliating rub on, which feels kinda like oil and sand mixed together. When that was finished I got to soak in a nice, warm milk bath for about 20 minutes. When I was finished my skin felt so soft and silky. Now I know why all those who can afford have a personal masseuse. When I was finished soaking it was time for my pedicure. I have never had a pedicure before so my feet feel very pampered right now and I got my toes painted a really bright red. It was a very nice relaxing morning. This was the first day in awhile that I didn't have a backache by the end of the day. I would highly recommend this to any of you who are pregnant or for when you do become pregnant.

No comments: