Tuesday, December 23, 2008

35 weeks!!


Yay!!! I only have a few more weeks to go!!! I am getting very anxious to meet our little guys and see how he fits into our family. I have a feeling he's going to be just his daddy.....he'll get in trouble and then give you that look and then you can't be mad at him. I'm hoping he'll be as good of a baby as Brenna was. My only complaint with her as a baby was she was always hungry so she never slept through the night, which means I never got to either. I am ready for him to come out. Life is getting a bit more uncomfortable now. By the time I finally get a comfortable posisitiont o sleep in at night, it's time for one my many nightly trips to the bathroom. I have no problems in the morning but by the afternoon he's settled down by my pelvic bone and it makes walking not so fun. I know I sound like I'm complaining but I am thankful for all of the discomfort because it means that I am able to carry a child and there are so many women out there who can't. It is wonderful feeling him move around inside me (except those times that he's getting my ribs or doing a full body stretch). I have been blessed with such a wonderful family and I can't wait to meet our new addition.

No comments: