Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas morning =)

Santa spoiled the kids this year =)

These are the blankets I made for the kids.  It was my first attempt at making something like this.  They were fleece sleeping bags.  I cut out the the butterfly and dinosaur and hand-stitched them on.  The kids loved to cuddle in them.




I got tired of the kids always getting my camera so they go their own kid cameras.  They actually take half decent pictures.


We had a funChristmas this year.  Jason's sister Emilee and her hubby Lee and their 4-legged kids (Boots and Spaetzel) came and stayed with us.  

The kids had so much fun with them!  They loved having the dogs around and the dogs loved them!  Ian was usually found following Spatz around.  Surprisingly, she was pretty calm here.  Lee and Emilee were worried because she is usually a hyper dog, but I guess being around the kids calmed (or wore) her down.

It was also an excited time because Jason's brother Dallin got married.  I didn't get a better picture, I know, I should have.  But as soon as I can bug them for one I will post it =)  We are excited to have Kathy in our family.  Brenna and Ian love her and she is super nice.  Now that all of Jason's siblings are married I can start bugging them to give me nieces and nephews to spoil since Jaydon and Makayla are older I can't really turn them into brats and then give them back to their parents (they're already brats ;P  j/k I love you guys!!)

After the wedding we headed to Temple Square to see the lights.


I love this pic of the temple.  So pretty!!

My rugrats!  It was pretty cold so we bundled them up.  The good thing, if they fell it would take them a while to get so we didn't lose them =)

I loved this nativity.  It was so pretty!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas.  We sure did!!!




No comments: