Monday, October 18, 2010

Paintin' punkins'

One of my favorite things about Halloween is the pumpkins!  Brenna picked out a pumpkin when we were at Black Island Farms and the i bought a bunch of little mini pumpkins to paint.


 Ian wasn't originally going to paint, but he grabbed a pumpkin and started painting. 


Look at him concentrating so hard.

Brenna was concentrating pretty hard to decorate her masterpiece.  Brenna said her pumpkin was a girl vampire.  Such an active imagination.



Good think that paint is washable!  I love the look on his face like "uh-oh, I'm caught!"

A few nights later my niece and nephew came over ad we carved some pumpkins.  Of course Ian had to stick  his hand in and feel the ooey-gooey stuff =)

These kids are so much fun!  I love having them around.  They are so awesome with Brenna and Ian.   They always help me out.  I'm so glad that they live close to us now!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That place looks awesome! You are always doing such fun stuff with your kids. And watching Ian scoop out the gross insides makes me want to roast pumpkin seeds. Yum! :)