Friday, September 24, 2010

What a stinker!!

 Ian was being a little stinker butt today.  I was trying to do something and I told him to go away ( I know, I'm so mean).  He walked away, kinda sad.  Then a afew minutes later it was quiet.  Then I heard "clunk, clunk, roll, clunk."  I decided to investigate.  As I walked into the kitchen, this is what I saw.


This was before he noticed me taking a picture of his little escapade.  He was so intent and focused on what he was doing.
Then he turned around and saw me.  Look at that grin!  He is just so proud of himself.  He is my little monkey boy.  Then, just a few minutes later, he climbed up on the computer desk and gave me the same look.  Oh boy.....I am going to have my hands full the next few years.  I love this little monster.  He will definitely keep me on my toes.

2 comments:

Audrey Cornelius said...

I can't believe how much he looks like a little boy now! He isn't a baby. You are now in the oh so "interesting" toddler phase. He's one cute kid!

Megan said...

He may be a stinker, but he sure is a cute stinker ;) God made kids that way for a reason for sure! lol.