Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow fun!!




Since we actually finally got a good snowfall, we took the kids out to play. Jason hooked the sled up behind the four-wheeler and drug us around. Ian had a blast! Whenever I would put my hand up to try and block the snow getting in his face he would push my hand down.















Ian had a lot of fun crawling around in the snow and eating the snow that got caught on his glove. Plus he was chasing our dog around and that was fun too! Daddy took Ian on a ride on the four-wheeler and he couldn't get enough of it. Whenever Jason would stop Ian would put to the handle and want to go again. Silly Boy!! I guess the cold and snow don't affect him. Brenna always has fun playing in the snow and sledding. She got to ride the sled by herself and get pulled around the back, up the hill, down the hill and over bumps. She had fun until she started getting cold, and then she was tired because she didn't have a nap, then had a meltdown and had to go inside and take a nap.

I usually don't play in the snow, but I actually had fun. Maybe I'll have to steal Jason's snow pants one day and go sledding in the backyard with the kids (I'm the only one in the family that doesn't have snow pants). This was lots of fun so be on the lookout for more snow pictures from us....maybe if we get some more snow we can build a snowman soon. Yay!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Annabelle is the same as Ian - it could be below zero and she wouldn't notice. She has to much fun outside - as for me, I could care less. I hate being cold. I am jealous that Brenna still takes a nap. Anna takes probably about 2 a week these days and I really miss my alone time to say the least!