Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Who needs a photo studio?

I've been wanting to get some pcitures of my munchkins together for awhile but I don't want to fork out the money for a photo studio (I'm cheap). So I decided to do it myself.





Brenna, of course, was easy to do pictures of, except she kept trying to go play, plus it was around naptime so she wasn't exactly listening.










Ian was a little stinker and wouldn't look at me, or he wouldn't smile when he looked at me, he would turn his head and smile. He was more interested in trying to play with the leaves, crawling, and climbing.



When I was trying to get the two of them together it was a bit challenging. Next time I'm doing it with another person to either take the picture or keep the kids in one spot. Ian kept trying to crawl off, and when I would finally get him sitting still and looking at me, Brenna wouldn't be paying attention so by the time I got her attention Ian would be distracted again.


I still think they're the cutest kids ever!!!!


Hopefully next month we'll get some family pics of us done.

5 comments:

Josh and Dallas said...

Trin, they turned out too cute! I love that one of Ian at the tree. You know, if you ever need help, I'd always love too. I am no professional, but you know I LOVE taking photos and I would love to help with your cute kids too. Great job!

Neika Boulter said...

cute!! I didn't know you had a blog!

Megan said...

Those turned out so cute - way to go you!

Christina said...

How adorable!!! I think you did amazing. I can't even imagine trying to photograph two little cuties....... I have a hard enough time with adults!!!! Way to go, Trin!

Audrey Cornelius said...

They look adorable! You did a great job on the pictures. Way to go, Trin!