Monday, October 20, 2008

What they really teach students at the hospital





Jason is really loving his job at the hospital. He comes home with all sorts of stories....especially when he gets to help in the ER. I get to hear about reattaching limbs and gruesome car accidents. I guess it's a good thing I don't have a weak stomach and I'm over the whole morning sickness. Between work and student house he spends a lot of time there, which is a really good thing he likes it there. On the days that aren't so eventful they get to have some down time. So of course, he plays with the medical equipment. He brought some of the tape home and had fun playing with Brenna. They put tape over their mouths and tried talking. The funniest part was when he tried to laugh and he had tape over his mouth. His cheeks bulged out and I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. It was hilarious!!! And as I've said before, the only time I can take a picture of him is when he's doing something goofy or pulling a face. Now I know that if we ever mutated into pigs Jason and Brenna would still be cute, even though Jason looks a little bit diabolical. Now can you imagine what he's going to do with a little boy, who I'm sure will be just like his dad? I don't think our life will lack a dull moment.

No comments: