Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jason is FINALLY done with school!!!!

Ok....so he was officially done in December but he didn't do the whole graduation ceremony until last week. I am just happy that he is all finished with school.  Since we've been married he's pretty much been in school.  The last few years have been crazy with him being in school, working full time, plus having to do all his student hours.  We didn't get to see much of him.  Now we actually get to see him.  I'm proud of all the work he's done to get to this point.  He has made so many sacrifices for our family but I know it is worth it.  I am happy that he is doing something that he loves to do and at the same time, it's something that pays enough that I get to stay home with the kids.  Sure, we could probably have some more "extra" money or stuff if I worked, but we've weighed all the pros and cons and it is definetly worth going without a few luxuries to be able to spend the time with my kids.  Now that Jason is done he'll actually get to spend some more time with the kids.  I'm hoping that maybe now him and Brenna will get closer again....she used to be such a daddy's girl but now she's a complete mommy's girl but she is getting better (she's realized that daddy can tuck her in once in a while and daddy knows how to do some of the same things mommy does.... =)   )


The kids are proud of their daddy!  I hope this will help them realize that school is important and that they need to continue their education as well.


Of course Ian wanted to be like daddy and wear daddy's hat =)

Now that Jason is done, it's my turn!  I am going to be doing some online classes this summer and then depending on how Jason's schedule is in the fall (and if we get financial aid) hopefully I can keep going....but we'll see and I'll just keep doing what I can, when I can.  I should be able to get my Bachelor's in Biology Composite Teaching in less than 2 years.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats to Jason! And YOU too! Because he wouldn't have been able to do it without you! Way to go!!

Audrey Cornelius said...

Congrats to the graduate!