Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kick This!!

Brenna started playing soccer and has been having a blast.  The first few games she had a hard time, partly because it was cold an partly because she has never played before.  she would kick the ball once and stand there and not chase after it.  She even had a few meltdowns right on the field.  But by her third game she was awesome!!!  She scored 4 goals and was the only one on her team to score.  she was running up and down taht filed after the ball and didn't ahve one meltdown.  She had a blast!  Her first goal, I did get it on camera but because I was so excited I forgot I wa sfilming so all you see is grass and sky swirling about and me screeching. (yes I have turned into the annoying mom that schreeches at the games).  I did get a few of her other goals though. =) I lov ethe one where she throws the ball in.  No one is open so she throws it down field and gets it herself =)

No comments: