Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Future Superstar!

Brenna loves to sing!  I hope she didn't inherit my not-so-wonderful singing ability.  All I know, is that she already sings better than me so that must be a good sign.
Brenna's school had a "rockstar" reading night.  She was so excited to dress as a rockstar.  I think she makes a pretty cute one.


 The teachers got up and sang a song too. It was to the song "Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night," I'm not sure who sings it, I think it's the Black-Eyed Peas.  They change the words to be about reading so the main line was something about "it's gonna be a good book."  They had several classroom set aside for the kids to play games and do activities.  Plus, we got free dinner =)  One of the games, the kids got a coupon for a free kid's meal from costa vida. 

No comments: