Sunday, January 24, 2010

My BIG helper!!!

Ian is such a big helper. Whenever I am doing the dishes he hurries to the kitchen to help. He loves to get the silverware out and play with it so I have to get to the sharp stuff before he does. He is a little climber and now loves to take the cups out so I have to watch for the glass ones. If only the bottom drawer is open, he pulls the top one open and climbs on up!




















Dishes aren't the only thing he helps with. He will help look through the cupboards to pick out what's for dinner.









He'll even help with getting food in the refrigerator.




He also lets me know when it's time to change the toilet paper in the bathroom.














When it comes to laundrey he has his own way of sorting and folding.



I bet you are all so jealous that you don't have a helper like me!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I was actually just looking through some pictures of Annabelle around this age and I forgot just how MUCH stuff they get into and the huge messes they make. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it. lol. But then you see how cute they are and that is how they get away with it all ;)

Audrey Cornelius said...

LOL! Those are great pictures. He is one terrific helper. I would say he is even better than great at helping. He's SPECTACULAR!