Monday, September 14, 2009

Where's Ian?


Jason went to get Ian out of his crib and at first he couldn't figure out where was. Test your hidden picture skills and see if you can spot him (he's wearing blue and white striped pj's).




Now that Ian is able to move himself around more, he is all over the place...especially at night in his crib. He is never in the same spot that we lay him in...he's usually in the opposite corner flipped around. I used to keep a few blankets and stuffed animals at the end of the crib, but I have to take those out now.



I think we have a future climber on our hands. He's already figured out how to climb under the coffee table. He loves to crawl under things too. He crawls under his jump-a-roo, under the chairs at the table, under my vanity chair in my room, and under the computer desk. Whenever I catch him he looks up at me and smiles that little smile of his...the same smile he gives me when he spots something that he wants and gets ready to take off after it. He is loving being able to get around now. He loves to follow his ssiter into the bedroom and he'll stay in there and play with her for hours (or until he gets hungry). He loves being able to follow me and find me now. Now the adventures begin!!!

No comments: